Tawa Burger is an Indian Street Food. It is made with an assortment of vegetables. It is simple to cook and is sure to be your kid's favorite.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 3 persons
Onion – 1 no(chopped)
Capsicum – 1 no(chopped)
Tomato – 2 nos(chopped)
Paneer – 200 gms
Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup(grated)
Garlic – 1/4 cup(chopped)
Ginger – 1/4 cup(chopped)
1. Heat some butter in a pan, add onions, garlic, ginger, capsicum, and tomatoes.
2. Add salt, chat masala and schezwan paste.
3. Mix well and add paneer and mozzarella cheese and cook the masala.
4. Add coriander leaves and mix it well and keep the filling aside.
5. Take a burger bun and fill it with the cooked filling.
6. In a tawa, add some butter and add some onions, cheese, coriander leaves and schezwan paste and saute it.
7. Roll the filled burger on the tawa.
8. Toast it on all sides.
9. Your Tawa Burger is ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecooking…
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Homecookingshow, Cheesy, cheese, Mozzarella cheese, paneer, burger, Tawa burger, Vegetarian cuisine, india, English, English