For Sukku powder
A piece of Dry Ginger
Coriander seeds – 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1 tsp
For Sukku coffee
Sukku powder – 3 tsp
Palm sugar – 2 tsp
1. In a jar add Dry ginger, Coriander seeds, Cumin seeds, Pepper & grind it to a fine powder.
2. You can store this Sukku powder in an air tight container.
3. Boil the water, add Sukku powder & stir it. Let it boil for an about 5 minutes.
4. Add Palm sugar & stir it, till it dissolve.
5. Then, strain it & serve hot.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Tamil recipes, tasty, Homecooking, food, Kaapi, Sukku kapi, Dry ginger coriander coffee, Sukku coffee, Sukku malli coffee, Drinks, India, English