Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 3-4 persons
Mushroom – 200 gms
Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
Cheddar Cheese – 1/4 cup
Italian Seasoning – 2 tsp
Mushroom Cheese Sandwich Recipe: https://goo.gl/kp1Rqd
Mushroom Salt & Pepper Recipe: https://goo.gl/jza96F
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. In a bowl, add finely chopped mushroom stalks, bread crumbs, grated cheddar cheese, and Italian seasoning
2. Mix everything well and keep this aside. This is your stuffing for the mushrooms
3. Heat a pan with butter and saute the mushroom heads
4. Sprinkle some salt over and flip the mushrooms and saute it
5. Cool the mushroom heads and fill it with the stuffing.
6. Heat a pan with butter and saute the stuffed mushroom heads
7. Close and cook till the cheese melts.
8. Stuffed mushrooms are ready to be served hot. You can eat it as it is or with any dip of your choice.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: foodie, Cheesy, Starters, Stuffed recipes, Mushroom recipes, Mushroom, Stuffed mushroom, cheese, recipe, kitchen, cooking video, cooking, Homecooking, Yummy, Vegetarian, tasty, Vegetarian cuisine, snacks, india, English, English