Special Chicken Fry
Are you bored of eating those same vegetables and side dishes everyday? Be it for lunch, brunch or dinner. Aren't you craving for something spicy by now? For something different? Something like chicken? So, why not indulge your love for chicken? Here is a simple recipe for a special chicken fry for you to try out.
Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
Whole spices (cinnamon, cloves & cardamom)
Onion – 3 no
Green Chili – 2 no
Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tsp
Chopped Tomato – 3 no
Rock salt – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili powder – 4 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Cumin powder – 2 tsp
Chicken – 1 kg
Coconut milk – 1 cup
1. Take a wide pot and add some coconut oil to it.
2. Add the whole spices, i.e. cinnamon, cloves and cardamom to the pan.
3. Add the sliced onions and slit chillies to the pan.
4. Saute until the onions turn golden brown in colour.
5. Now, add some ginger-garlic paste to the pan and mix well.
6. Add a few curry leaves and mix.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan and mix well.
8. Add some rock salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder to the pan. Mix all the ingredients well.
9. Once the tomatoes are mashed well, add the coriander powder and cumin powder to them. Mix well.
10. Now, add the chicken pieces to the pan and mix well until the chicken pieces are well coated.
11. Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
12. Now, add enough water, close the pot with a lid and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
13. Finally, add the thick coconut milk to the pan. Mix well and then add the chopped coriander leaves. Mix once.
14. You can turn off the stove and serve.
15. If you like your chicken dry, let it cook for a few more minutes until the extra masala has evaporated!
Special Chicken fry is ready!
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Kerala style chicken fry, coconut milk, Chicken fry with coconut milk, Chicken 65, Dry chicken, Chicken Fry, Chicken recipes, chicken, Special chicken fry, How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, India, Non-vegetarian, English