Shahi Tukda in Telugu
Bread Toast/Rusk – 6
Milk – 1 cup
Chopped Nuts (Almonds, Cashew nuts, Raisins)
A few Cardamom pods
A pinch of Saffron
Sugar syrup – 1/2 cup
Kala Jamun recipe – https://goo.gl/GqdVww
Bread Rasmalai recipe – https://goo.gl/iaQyKh
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Boil the milk to reduce it. Remove seeds from cardamom pods, pound it & add to the boiling milk.
2. Add a pinch of saffron. Once milk is reduced and thickened, turn off the stove and let it cool.
3. Soak rusk pieces in sugar syrup for about a minute till they absorb it. Remove and place it on plate.
4. Sprinkle mixed nuts over the toast and then pour the thickened milk over them.
5. Refrigerate for an hour and serve it cold.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Yummy, Homecooking, tasty, nuts, saffron, milk, Quick sweet, Recipes, Sugar syrup, bread, Rusk, Shahi tukda, Shahi tukda in telugu, Desserts, India, English