Water – 1 1/2 cups
Chopped Onion – 1 no
Chopped Garlic – 7 no
Chopped Ginger – 1 no
Cashew nuts – 2 tbsp
Almonds – 2 tbsp
Ghee – 3 tsp
shahjeera – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Curd – 2 tbsp
Kewra water – 2 drops
1.Boil 1 1/2 cups of water in a saucepan with Chopped Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Cashew nuts and almonds for 10 minutes till the onions are cooked.
2.Turn off the stove and strain into a glass jar and keep the stock aside.
3.Take almonds from the mixture and remove the skin.
4.Transfer the mixture and almonds to the mixer. Add 2 tbsp of stock and grind to a fine paste.
5.Take a wide saucepan, add 3 tsp of Ghee, whole spices – Bayleaf, cinnamon, black & green cardamom, cloves, 1 tsp of shahjeera and give a quick mix.
6.Now, add the grounded masala paste and mix it all together till it becomes thick.
7. Add 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder, 1 tsp of Chili powder, 1 tsp of Coriander powder, 1/2 tsp of Garam masala, salt and mix it well with stock.
8.Add 1 tsp of sugar in 2 tbsp of curd in a bowl. Whisk it all together and add it to the pan. Keep the flame on low and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Now, cut paneer into big cubes and add to the mixture.
10. Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes and add 2 drops of kewra water(optional).
11. Mix with water or yoghurt and cook, if you feel gravy is too thick.
12. Garnish with some fresh cream and a pinch of saffron.
Shahi paneer is ready to serve with roti or naan.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: North indian cuisine, Dahi recipes, Dahi paneer, How to make shahi paneer, Shahi panner recipe, Paneer recipes, paneer, Shahi, How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, Shahi paneer, Vegetarian cuisine, India, English