Semiya Kesari Recipe in Tamil
Ghee – 5 tsp
Vermicelli / Semiya – 1 cup
Water – 2-1/2 cups
Food color – 1 pinch
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Few roasted cashew nuts & raisins
Semiya Kesari Recipe in English: https://goo.gl/9b8YgS
Sooji Kesari Recipe: https://goo.gl/fCkMJq
Wheat Kesari Recipe: https://goo.gl/MGS94a
1. Heat 1 tsp ghee and roast the vermicelli / semiya till its golden brown. Keep it aside.
2. Boil water and then add the roasted vermicelli.
3. Reduce the flame and close till its half cooked.
4. Now add a pinch of food color. Mix and then close till its soft.
5. Add cardamom powder and sugar. Put the flame to medium and add 2 tsp ghee and roasted cashew & raisins.
6. cook for a minute and add 2 more tsp of ghee.
7. When the sugar syrup starts to turn thick, put off the flame and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes before serving it.
#SemiyaKesari #keasri #Vermicelli
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Yummy, tasty, Semiya kesari recipe in tamil, Semiya kesari, Desserts, india, English, English