Schezwan Egg Fried Rice
Buy Wok: https://goo.gl/jBQY2c
Chopped Garlic – 1 Tsp
Chopped Ginger – 1 Tsp
Few Chopped Green Capsicum
Few Chopped Green Beans
Few Chopped Carrot
Few Chopped Cabbage
Few chopped Spring onion whites
Salt to taste
Pepper powder – 1 Tsp
Soy sauce – 1 Tsp
Vinegar – 2 Tsp
Tomato Ketchup – 2 Tsp
Schezwan Sauce – 3 Tsp [Home-made Schezwan sauce recipe link: https://goo.gl/WxGrrB]
Egg – 3 nos
Spring onion stalk
Cooked Basmati Rice [Buy: https://goo.gl/kEK2dV]
1. Heat oil in a wok or wide saucepan.
2. Add chopped garlic, chopped ginger, chopped green capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Then add finely chopped vegetables green beans, carrot, cabbage, spring onion whites and saute for few minutes.
4. Season it with salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
5. Now add soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce and mix well with vegetables.
6. For Schezwan Veg Fried Rice now add cooked basmati rice and mix well.
7. Move the vegetables aside in wok or wide sauce pan, in the center add oil and crack open the eggs.
8. Quickly scramble it and mix it along with sauted vegetables. Add spring onion stalk and mix well.
9. Finally, add the cooked basmati rice and gently mix well. Turn off the stove.
10. Schezwan Egg Fried Rice is ready to serve hot.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: foodie, kitchen, Homecooking, carrot, beans, egg, Tomato ketcup, Yummy, tasty, food, cooking, Basmati rice, Schezwan sauce, Fried rice, Schezwan fried rice, Schezwan egg fried rice, Chinese cuisine, India, English