Schezwan Egg Fried Rice
Everyone has those secret cravings for something spicy and hot. And schezwan is the way
to go to satisfy those recurring cravings. So, a simple recipe to turn your bad day into
a good one and to make your good day even better. After all, there’s nothing better to
soothe oneself than with some spicy and hot schezwan egg fried rice.
Chopped Garlic – 1 Tsp
Chopped Ginger – 1 Tsp
Few Chopped Green Capsicum
Few Chopped Green Beans
Few Chopped Carrot
Few Chopped Cabbage
Few chopped Spring onion whites
Salt to taste
Pepper powder – 1 Tsp
Soy sauce – 1 Tsp
Vinegar – 2 Tsp
Tomato Ketchup – 2 Tsp
Schezwan Sauce – 3 Tsp [Home-made Schezwan sauce recipe link: https://goo.gl/WxGrrB]
Egg – 3 nos
Spring onion stalk
Cooked Basmati Rice
Schezwan Egg Fried Rice Recipe in English: https://goo.gl/koVXGe
Schezwan Veg Fried Rice Recipe: https://goo.gl/m9sJzs
Sweet Corn Fried Rice Recipe: https://goo.gl/F17x14
Schezwan Sauce Recipe: https://goo.gl/K1Xrwa
1. Heat some oil in a wok or wide saucepan.
2. Add chopped garlic, chopped ginger and chopped green capsicum to the heated oil and
sauté well for 2 minutes.
3. Then add finely chopped vegetables (green beans, carrot, cabbage and spring onion
whites) and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder as per your taste to season it. Mix well.
5. Now add soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, and schezwan sauce to the vegetables. Keep
stirring the vegetables as you add each ingredient so it gets mixed well.
6. Move the vegetables towards the sides of the wok or wide sauce pan. In the space
created in the center, add some oil and crack open the eggs.
7. Quickly scramble the eggs and mix it along with the sautéed vegetables. Add chopped
spring onion stalk and mix well.
8. Now add the cooked basmati rice to the vegetables and stir gently until the vegetables
and rice get mixed well.
9. Schezwan Egg Fried Rice is ready to serve hot.
Note: For a Schezwan Veg Fried Rice, you can simply add the cooked basmati rice to the
vegetables and leave out the eggs.
#FriedRice #EggRecipe #TamilRecipe
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecooking…
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Tamil recipe, Schezwan egg fried rice, India, Non-vegetarian, Tamil