Sabudana Kheer(Sago Kheer)
Milk – 1 liter
Small size Sabudana or Sago – 1 cup
Jaggery – 200 gm
A few Roasted Cashew nuts
A few Roasted Raisins
A few Cardamom pods
A few strands of Saffron
1. Pour milk into a deep pot and let it boil.
2. Meanwhile, melt jaggery by adding a little water in another pot.
3. Cool the mixture and then add it slowly into to the milk.
4. The Sabudana or Sago is been soaking for 1 hour and add into the milk.
5. Pound the cardamom seeds & add it to the milk. Add roasted cashew nuts and raisins. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Garnish it with a few strands of saffron.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.coma
Peoples are using these keywords: How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, Desserts, India, English