Hot Dog Bun – 1 no
Onion – 2 no
Tomato puree – 2 tbsp
Oregano – 1 tsp
Cheddar Cheese grated
Olive oil – 3 tsp
1. Heat the pan with olive oil(Buy at https://goo.gl/ChLT45) and toast the bun on one side and keep aside.
2. In the same pan, add one 1 and half tsp of olive oil
3. Add Onions and saute till transparent
4. Add tomato puree, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and mix well. Your topping is ready.
4. Place the topping over the bun(Buy at https://goo.gl/ae7xxD). Garnish with basil leaves and top it with grated cheddar cheese(Buy at https://goo.gl/rVGWKd).
5. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes and then toast till the cheese melts
Your pizza bun is ready to eat.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Pizza bun, Pizza bum, Bun, pizza, How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, Vegetarian cuisine, India, English