Chili powder – 1/3 tsp
Spring onion stalk
Cooked Basmati Rice
Garnish it with Spring onion stalk & Coriander leaves
For Toasting Paneer
Paneer – 200gms
Salt to taste
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 to 3 tsp
1. Take a bowl add paneer, salt, chili powder, pepper powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Mix it all together and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a pan, add oil and toast the marinated paneer. Keep it aside.
3. In the same pan, add oil, ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, green chili and saute well.
4. Once the onion turns transparent, add carrot, spring onion, salt, pepper powder, garam masala powder, chili powder, spring onion stalk and saute all the ingredients together.
5. Add cooked basmati rice or you can use left over rice and gently mix it.
6. Finally add paneer to the rice.
7. Garnish it with spring onion greens and fresh coriander leaves.
Delicious spicy paneer fried rice is ready to serve.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: language, Tamil video, Tamil, Food dining, Rice bowl, Video, Food video, foodie, kitchen, Homecooking, Yummy, restaurants, rice, Vegetarian rice, Fried rice, Paneer fried rice, paneer, Vegetarian cuisine, Tamilnadu Special cuisine, India, Tamil