#PaneerFrankie #Paneerrecipes #Streetfood
Paneer – 200 Gms
Curd – 3 Tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Kashmiri Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
Chaat Masala – 1/2 Tsp
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
Oil – 2 Tsp
To Make Mint & Coriander Chutney
Green Chili – 2 Nos
Garlic – 2 Cloves
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 Tsp
Curd – 2 Tsp
Kala Namak – 1/4 Tsp
To Make Vegetable Salad
Onion – 1 No. Thinly Sliced
Capsicum – 1 No. Thinly Sliced
Carrot – 1 No.
Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp (Optional)
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Take the chopped paneer in a bowl, add curd, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, chaat masala powder, salt, lemon juice.
2. Mix well and let it marinate for 20 mins.
3. To make the mint and coriander chutney, take a mixer jar and add mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chili, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, cumin seeds, curd, water and grind them to a smooth paste.
4. Add kala namak and mix well. The chutney is ready, keep it aside
5. Heat a pan with some oil and fry the marinated paneer for 5 mins and keep them aside.
6. In a large bowl, add onions, capsicum, carrot, cabbage, chaat masala powder.
Mix everything well.
7. Heat a chapati before assembling the frankie, you can either use fresh chapatis or pre made chapatis for this recipe.
8. Take a chapati, spread the mint chutney onto it, layer it with the vegetable salad, place the fried paneer pieces, and roll the chapati as shown.
9. Paneer frankie is done, serve it hot.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production: http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Easy frankie recipes, tasty, Homecooking, Street food, Paneer roll, Paneer recipes, Frankie, Paneer frankie, India, English