Bangalore, Dec 08 (ANI): In a shocking case of negligence, the captain of Pakistan's visually-impaired cricket team, Zeeshan Abbas, was hospitalized today after he accidentally consumed cleaning acid in Bangalore. The incident occurred when the Pakistan team was at the breakfast table, where Abbas drank the hazardous fluid, which was kept in a mineral water bottle. The irate manager refused to accept the incident as a small error of judgement, questioning how cleaning acid could end up being kept in a water bottle. Abbas was admitted to the M. S. Ramaiah hospital in the city, where the doctors recommended an endoscopy to check for the extent of the damage caused to the cricketer.
Peoples are using these keywords: English, Zeeshan abbas, Blind cricket team, Acid, M. s. ramaiah hospital, doctors

You might also like this


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here