3 Delicious Mutton Recipes For your Non-Veg Meal
#pressurecookermuttonbiryani #muttonpeppersukka #muttonpeppermasala
Mutton Pepper Sukka
Boneless Mutton – 250 gms
Coconut Milk – 1 cup
Ghee – 1 Tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Salt to taste
For Masala Paste
Garlic – 2 clove
Ginger a piece
Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
Coriander seeds – 1 Tsp
Peppercorns – 2 Tsp
Red chili – 3 nos
For Masala Powder
Fennel seeds – 1 Tsp
1. For Masala Paste: To the mixer jar add garlic, ginger, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, pepper, red chili and shallots. Grind it to a fine paste by adding little water.
2. Now add the masala paste to the boneless mutton pieces and rub it well.
3. Then add turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
4. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
5. For Masala Powder: Heat ghee in a pan. Add cinnamon, star anise, fennel seeds and slightly roast it.
6. Now roughly pound the roasted ingredients and keep aside.
7. Pressure Cooking Mutton: To the cooker add the marinated mutton, coconut milk and pressure cook it till mutton are cooked.
8. To the sauce pan add the pressure cooked mutton, salt and coriander leaves. Reduce it to dry consistency.
9. Once it reduced add ghee and pounded masala powder.
10. Mix well and cook till the mutton becomes dry.
11. Mutton Pepper Sukka is ready serve hot.
Pressure Cooker Mutton Biryani
Mutton – 1 kg
Turmeric powder – 3/4 Tsp
Chili powder – 2 Tsp
Salt to taste
For Masala paste
Shallots – 6 nos
Green chili – 2 nos
Red chili – 6 nos
Grated Coconut – 2 Tsp
Few Mint leaves
Few Coriander leaves
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
For Pressure cooking
Ghee – 2 Tbsp
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Onion – 4 nos thinly sliced
Tomato – 3 nos chopped
Grounded Masala paste
Salt to taste
Diluted Coconut Milk – 3 cups
Basmati Rice – 3 cups (soaked 30 mins)
1. In a mixing bowl add mutton, turmeric powder, chili powder, and salt. Rub well to mutton pieces.
2. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. For masala paste: In a blender add shallots, garlic cloves, ginger, green chili, red chili, grated coconut, mint leaves, coriander leaves and coriander powder.
4. Add little water and grind to a paste.Your masala paste is ready to keep aside.
5. Soak basmati rice for 30 minutes.
6. Heat ghee and oil in a pressure cooker. Add the whole spices (cinnamon, cardamom pods, clove, bay leaves).
7. Add the thinly sliced onions and saute till it turns a brown color.
8. Then add tomatoes and saute for few minutes.
9. Now add the grounded masala paste and saute for few minutes.
10. Add the mutton pieces and salt. Mix well.
11. Add diluted coconut milk, coriander leaves, mint leaves and pressure cook the mutton.
12. Once mutton is cooked check for seasoning.
13. Keep the flame on low add soaked basmati rice and cook for 7 minutes.
14. Turn off the stove and let it sit for 5 minutes.
15. Enjoy the pressure cooker mutton biryani with raita or any gravy of your
Mutton Pepper Masala
Boneless Mutton – 1 kg
Pound (Ginger, Garlic and Green chili)
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper – 2 tsp
Tomato – 2 nos chopped
For Pressure Cooking
Oi – 2 Tbsp
Onion – 2 nos thinly sliced
Few Curry leaves
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Chopped Coriander leaves
1. Pound the ginger, garlic and green chili.
2. In a mixing bowl add boneless mutton, pounded masala (ginger, garlic and green chili), turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, pepper and mix well.
3. Now add chopped tomato and mix well with mutton.
4. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
For Pressure Cooking:
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add onion and curry leaves.
2. Saute the onions till it turns brown color.
3. Add the marinated mutton pieces and pour enough water.
4. Pressure cook the mutton till it gets cooked.
5. Once the mutton is cooked, let the pressure cooker opened and cook till water evaporates.
6. When it becomes thick masala turn off the stove and check for seasoning.
7. Finally add pepper and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
8. Mutton pepper masala is ready, serve hot with parotta, chapati, roti or steaming rice.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: tasty, Yummy, foodie, food, Homecooking, biryani, mutton, Mutton pepper masala, Mutton pepper sukka, Pressure cooker mutton biryani, Mutton recipes, Non veg meal, india, English, English