How to make Sprouts
Green gram/Mung bean – 1/2 cup [Buy: https://goo.gl/go6UHS]
Buy mixing bowl: https://goo.gl/vtphGo
1. Wash it and soak green gram/mung bean in water for 12 hours.
2. Then discard the water and tie it in moist muslin cloth.
3. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 days.
4. After 2 to 3 days you can see beautiful sprouts from green gram/mung bean.
5. You can steam cook and use it for salad or chaat or eat plain.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Eat, kitchen, food, Yummy, tasty, Homecooking, Recpies, Moong dal, How to make sprouts, Sprouts, Refrigerate, Muslin cloth, water, Mung bean, Green Gram, Snacks, India, English