Sirsasana or the head stand pose is the most important among inverted asanas. In Sanskrit the word ‘sirsha’ means ‘head’ and ‘asana’ means pose. Sirsasana is considered the king of all asanas and is usually done at the end of the yoga asana practices.
This is not difficult to practice if it is performed under the guidance of an expert and providing the basic rules are carefully followed. It speeds up the blood circulation and ensures that brain receives sufficient well oxygenated blood.
• Greatest of asanas which awakens the Sahasrara chakra
• Revitalizes the entire body and mind
• Relieves anxiety and psychological disturbances
• Helps rectify nervous and glandular disorders
• Encourages deep exhalation which purifies the lungs
Watch more: 21frames.in/yogaandyou
Like us: facebook.com/VentunoYoga
Follow us: instagram.com/ventunoyoga
Follow us: twitter.com/VentunoYoga
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Ventunoyoga, Home yoga, Yoga practice, Beginners yoga, Yogasana, Yoga, Yoga basics, Yoga stretches, yoga posture, Yoga pose, Morning yoga, Inversion, headstand, Sirsasana, Exercise, Fitness, Yoga, English