Cauliflower Sweet Chili Sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper powder – 1 Tsp.
Corn flour – 2 Tbsp.
All purpose flour/Maida – 4 Tsp.
Oil for Deep Frying
Oil – 2 Tsp.
Green chilli – 2 no.'s chopped
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Soy sauce – 1/2 Tsp.
Sweet chilli sauce – 1 cup
1. Boil some water in a pan.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and a bit of salt to the pan and let it cook for about a minute.
3. Now, turn off the stove and remove the florets.
4. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder over the florets and toss them until they are properly mixed in.
5. Now, add some cornflour and maida to the florets and again, toss well.
6. Add a little water and mix well using your hands.
7. Now, take the florets, one at a time, and roll them in the breadcrumbs until they are completely coated.
8. Deep fry the coated florets in some hot oil.
9. Now, add some oil to a pan. Add the garlic, ginger and green chilli to the pan. Saute well.
10. Now, add the chopped onions and mix well.
Wheat Flour Dough
For Gobi Filling
Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
Onion – 1 no. finely chopped
Green chili – 1 no.
A piece of Ginger (Pounded/Grated)
Cauliflower/Gobi – 1 no. grated finely
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1/4 tsp
Amchur powder – 1/4 tsp
Few chopped Coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, onion, green chilli, pounded/grated ginger & saute well.
2. Now add grated Cauliflower, salt, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, amchur powder & mix well.
3. Keep the flame on low. Close & cook for 5 to 10 minutes till the vegetable is cooked.
4. Finally add coriander leaves & mix well. Your Gobi Filling is ready.
5. Take a large ball of wheat flour dough and start rolling for paratha.
6. Top it with Gobi filling & seal it. Gently roll it.
7. Place the rolled paratha on hot tawa/skillet.
8. Flip the paratha & apply ghee. Cook on both sides
9. Serve it with Dhaba Style Paneer Masala, Pickle or Curd.
11. Once the onions turn transparent, add the soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Mix well.
12. Now, add the fried cauliflower florets to the pan. Mix well until the florets are properly coated.
13. Garnish with some sesame seeds.
14. Voila! Cauliflower Sweet Chilli Sauce is ready! You can have it as a snack or as a side to your meal! Serve hot!
Blanched Cauliflower – 1
Cooked Basmati Rice – 1 bowl
Onion – 2 thinly sliced
Tomato – 1 chopped
Green Chilli – 2
Grated Coconut – 2 tbsp
A few Coriander leaves
A few Mint leaves
Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Sambar powder – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Ghee – 1 cup
Whole spices (Cinnamon, Clove & Cardamom)
Basic Masala for the Rice
1. Heat Ghee in a pan. Add the whole spices (Cinnamon, Clove & Cardamom), Onions & Green chilli.
2. Saute it till the onion becomes transparent.
3. Add Ginger garlic paste, Tomatoes, grated Coconut, Salt, Sambar powder or Chilli powder & mix it well.
4. Then add mint leaves & mix gently.
5. Turn off the stove, let the mixture cools down & grind it into a fine paste. While grinding pour little water. This makes the basic masala for the rice.
Preparing the cauliflower rice
1. Heat Ghee in a same pan & add the blanched Cauliflower.
2. Season it with Salt, Sambar powder or Chilli powder & mix well. Masala flavour has to coat the Cauliflower florets.
3. Now add the grinded Masala to the Cauliflower & gently mix it.
4. Add the Coriander leaves, Mint leaves & mix well.
5. Add the rest of the ghee. Start adding the Cooked Rice in consistency, keep the flame on low & mix it well with the Cauliflower masala.
6. Check for seasoning & completely mix the masala to the rice.
7. Serve the Cauliflower Rice with raita.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Cauliflower sweet chili sauce, Cauliflower rice, Gobi paratha, Gobi recipes, india, English, English