Egg Pepper Masala
Boiled Eggs – 12 no
Chopped Onion – 4 no
Chopped Tomato – 3 no
Tomato puree – 1/4 cup
Chopped Garlic – 6 to 7 cloves
Chopped Ginger – 1 no
Oil – 1 tbsp
Pepper – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Pour about 1tbsp of oil in a wide pan. Add cinnamon, clove, cardamom, onions, garlic and ginger.
2. Add tomato puree and chopped tomatoes after the onions turn golden brown.
3. Add a tsp of salt and pepper.
4. Let it cook for about a minute.
The masala for the egg is now ready.
5. Cut the egg in horizontally or vertically and place it on the masala.
6. Add few curry leaves on the top and gently mix it.
NOTE: Do not break the eggs pieces.
7. Coat the egg pieces with the masala.
Your Egg pepper masala is ready now.
Serve it hot.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Egg recipes, Egg masala recipes, Chettinad egg masala, Egg roast, Egg masala, egg, How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, Egg pepper masala, India, Non-vegetarian, English