Egg Omelette Sandwich
Preparation Time: 5 Mins
Cooking Time: 10 Mins
Buy Cutter: https://goo.gl/kuKNhx
Buy Pan: https://goo.gl/He29wa
Butter for toasting bread
Salt to taste
Chili powder (optional)
1. Cut the bread slice and cheese slice using round cutter.
2. Heat butter in pan, toast the bread till light golden color on both sides.
Making an Omelette
3. Heat oil in pan. Grease the cutter inside with oil and place it on the pan.
4. Shake the egg to break yolk inside the shell and crack open it.
5. Season it with salt, pepper and chili powder (optional).
6. Remove the cutter. Flip it over and season it with salt, pepper.
7. Place the toasted bread slice top it with cheese slice, omelette and close it with another slice of toasted bread.
8. Finally toast it one more time, so that cheese will melt it.
9. Serve Egg Omelette Sandwich with salad.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Recipes, Bread sandwich, kitchen, foodie, food, Yummy, Homecooking, tasty, Cheese slice, Toast, butter, pepper, Double sided cutter, Round cutter, cheese, bread, sandwich, Omelette, egg, Egg omelette sandwich, Snacks, India, English