DIY crafts have been on a steady rise over the years with people opting for these crafts, be it for passing time, making things for themselves that they can’t afford, to give their décors a personal touch or simple because craft is their passion. It is a hassle-free way to spend your free time that is neither harmful to you, nor wasteful.
Accessories are always our first love, regardless of whether we be a girl or a boy. It wouldn’t be unusual to find a girls treasure chest filled with different earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Likewise, it wouldn’t be a surprise to find a guy’s drawers filled with bracelets, chains or watches. Yet, these days, with the rapidly rising prices, it is common for many to abandon their passion and love for these little things. So, how to save money but also hold on to your love? Simple! Make them yourselves.
DIY PEARL BANGLES | DIY Jewellery
Bangles are that jewellery that goes well with almost every outfit, be it formal, traditional, or western. And embellished pearl bangles are the best accessory to wear with any traditional outfit. So, why not make some ourselves?
Buy scissors – https://goo.gl/QmU9rK
Buy sewing kit – https://goo.gl/QmjhBo
1. Take any coloured silk thread and wrap it around a paper or cardboard.
2. Bunch the multiple layers of thread together and cut it as shown.
3. Apply glue on one and spread it evenly with your fingers so the threads stay together. Cut the edge off so the end looks even.
4. Apply glue on the inside of a bangle and stick the end of the thread as shown.
5. Wrap the bangle with the thread until the bangle is completely covered.
6. Glue the ends of the thread together and cut off the excess as shown.
7. Now, insert the silk thread through the eye of a needle.
8. Insert the small pearl (beads) into the needle on after the other until you have enough to cover the entire bangle’s outer surface.
9. Apply some strong glue on the outside surface of the bangle and place the strings of pearls (beads) on it. Hold it in place until the glue dries and the pearls are stuck in place.
10. Once the pearls are stuck in place, apply some glue on the inside of the bangle and paste another bunch of silk thread as shown.
11. Now, circle the thread around the bangle, passing from between every two pearls as shown.
12. Again, Glue the end of the thread in place on the inside surface of the bangle and cut off the excess.
13. Voila! Your glamorous thread bangles are ready to rock the floor.
1. You may use embroidery thread instead of silk thread if you wish to.
2. Use a bunch of different coloured threads to get a multicolour bangle.
3. You can use any other type of bead instead of a pearl.
4. Make sure the hold in the pearl is big enough for a small needle to pass through it.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtAllTheWay/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheVentunoArt
A Ventuno Production: https://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Embroidery thread bangle, Thread bangles, Pearl jewellery, Jewellery making, How to make bangles, Diy bangles, Pearl bangles, Origami craft, Origami, Craft videos, How to videos, Tutorial, Paper craft, Diy videos, Diy craft, Diy, Art all the way, Ventuno art, Art and craft, English