These days, decorating one’s house is all about whose interior is better, whose interior looks classy, and whose decors look unique. People these days give more importance to the interior than to the outlay of their own house. So, of course, marketers out there would take advantage of this trend and increase the prices of the pretty decorative items. So, to make your house interior simple, yet classy, and well within your budget, why not make your decors yourself?
DIY SPOON CANDLE
One of the most famous, classy yet common décor items these days are candles. Available in different colours, shapes and fragrances, these candles have become a necessity as a décor in every house. Yet, it isn’t easy to get the really pretty ones when you have a tight budget unless you’re having a really lucky one. But, when you can make one yourself, why even buy one? Why not just make one?
Drinking Glass (made of glass)
1. Apply a coat of mod podge over the glass.
2. Start sticking the thermocol balls on the glass, making sure to cover the entire surface of the glass.
3. Let it dry completely.
4. Light up a candle and keep it inside the candle holder.
1. You can spray the balls using a spray paint in a particular pattern if you wish to.
2. You can also write a message on the candle holder after sticking the balls using a marker. But make sure not to press down while writing.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtAllTheWay/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheVentunoArt
A Ventuno Production: https://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Origami craft, Origami, Craft videos, How to videos, Tutorial, Paper craft, Diy videos, Diy craft, Diy, Art all the way, Ventuno art, Art and craft, Diwali craft, Diwali candle, Diy candle, Thermocol ball, Candle holder, English