Chunky Mango Jam
Mango – 1 no
Lemon – 1 no
Sugar – 1 cup
1. Chop the mangoes into small cubes.
2. Take a wide sauce pan and add chopped mango cubes.
3. Squeeze one lemon and gently mix it.
4. Add one cup of sugar after the pieces are mashed up. ( You can add sugar as per your taste)
5. Add grated fresh ginger to add an extra flavor.
6. Cook for about 25 minutes.
7. Mango can be used as chunky cubes or puree for the jam.
8. Turn off the stove and let it cool completely.
9. Save the jam in a jar.
Delicious and simple chunky mango jam is ready to taste!
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Jam recipes, Jam making tips, Jam making guide, Jam jar, Desserts, Mangoes, Mango cutting, Mangoseason, Mango Jam, Mango recipe, mango, Jam recipe, jam, How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, Desserts, India, English