Chocolate French Toast
Egg – 3 nos
Chocolate milk – 1/2 cup
Brown Sugar – 2 Tsp
Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp
Cocoa powder – 1/2 Tsp
For Chocolate Ganache
Fresh Cream – 1/2 cup
Dark Chocolate – 100 gms
1. Cut the bread loaf into 1 inch size.
2. In a bowl add eggs, chocolate milk, brown sugar, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and mix it well.
3. Pour the mixture into the plate.
4. Dip the bread slices on both sides.
5. Heat butter in a pan. Place the dipped bread slices and toast it.
6. For making chocolate ganache – Add fresh cream and dark chocolate. Stir it well, once the chocolate dissloves, turn off the stove.
7. To the toasted bread slices, pour the chocolate ganache, sprinkle with chocolate chips and almond flakes.
8. Your Chocolate French Toast is ready. Enjoy it.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: kitchen, Recipes, Easy recipes, Quick recipes, Breakfast recipes, Yummy, foodie, food, Homecooking, Fresh cream, Chocolate ganache, Brown sugar, Bread loaf, egg, Dark chocolate, Bread chocolate toast, Bread toast, French Toast, chocolate, Chocolate french toast, Continental cuisine, India, English