PULLED CHICKEN SANDWICH | Snacks | Breakfast
A piece of toast, early in the morning, and your breakfast is done. Isn’t that what most of us do? Especially those working ladies out there? So, it’s inevitable that you would eventually grow bored of them. But, what if you could try different toasts each day? Wouldn’t that help? Having variety and healthy stuff to eat? And how to make this healthy stuff tasty you ask? Cheese to the rescue!
So, today, we are here with a recipe for a simple yet delicious toasted sandwich.
This sandwich is loaded with two delicious goodness that life has bestowed upon us, Chicken and Cheese, and I’m sure that you will be celebrated by your kids when you present them with this delicious sandwich for breakfast.
Boneless Chicken – 1/2 kg
Onion – 1 chopped
A few cloves of Garlic chopped
Paprika powder – 2 Tsp.
Barbecue sauce- 2 Tbsp.
Salt to taste
Pepper – 2 Tsp.
Tomato Puree – 1/4 cup
Olive oil – 3 Tsp.
SUBSCRIBE to HomeCookingTelugu Channel – https://goo.gl/an2MsL
Chicken Mirchi Bajji – https://goo.gl/5jPmyS
Cauliflower 65 – https://goo.gl/HqQpb8
Chicken Sandwich in English – https://goo.gl/WJEe7J
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Place a huge pan on the stove and once the pan is hot, add some olive oil.
2. Add the chopped onions and garlic. Saute until the onions turn a beautiful golden-brown in colour.
3. Now, gently add the chicken pieces.
4. Toss the chicken pieces for about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Once the pink colour disappears from the chicken pieces, add the tomato puree, barbecue sauce, pepper powder and salt.
6. Mix well until the chicken pieces are evenly coated.
7. Now, pour some water and close the lid and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
8. Once the chicken pieces are cooked, remove the chicken pieces from the pan and gently shred all the pieces.
9. Once completely shredded, add them back to the pan and mix well so they are properly coated.
10. Add some more Barbecue sauce now and mix well.
11. Sprinkle the paprika powder over the chicken and mix well.
12. Now, take two slices of toasted bread.
13. Place a slice of cheese on one bread slice while you spread some of the chicken mix on the other bread slice.
14. Now, gently place the cheese slice and other toasted bread on top of the chicken mix.
15. Voila! Your Pulled Chicken Sandwich is ready to be served!
You can also make it using normal white bread.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Sandwich recipes, food, Homecooking, Recipes, chicken, Chicken recipes, Cheese slice, Pulled chicken sandwich, Chicken sandwich, india, English, English