Chicken Dim Sum
#ChickenDimSum #Momos #ChineseRecipe
Chilli Momos recipe – http://bit.ly/2MPA7kz
Momos Sauce/Chutney recipe – http://bit.ly/2Xx7mhj
Chicken dim sum is a special dish to enjoy on special occasions with friends and family. Dim sums are one of those specialities which require a bit effort in preparing but extremely rewarding at the end. Don’t get scared; this recipe is very user-friendly and customizable. If you are planning it for a special day, you can prepare the filling and also the dough a day before. This way it will become extremely quick on your D day and you won’t need to spend the entire time inside the kitchen. Serve it with red chilly sauce.
Prep time: 45 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
Number of Servings: 4-5 persons
200 gms boneless chicken
1. Take minced chicken, add egg, light soy sauce and cornflour in a mixer-grinder. Mix it nicely, using a mixer-grinder.
2. Add other seasonings such as salt, meat masala and pepper.
3. Add onion and sesame oil and mix till soft.
4. Stuff the mixture in the wonton wrapper.
5. Arrange the dimsums in a basket and steam for 8 minutes.
6. Serve with red chilli chutney.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Chicken momos recipe, Momo recipe, kitchen, tasty, food, Homecooking, Chicken recipes, Chicken recipe, Sum, Dim, Chicken dim sum, India, English