BREAD MANCHURIAN | Starter
Bres Manchurian – bread pieces deep fried and tossed in a delicious base of chillies, ginger, garlic and basic Chinese sauces – a perfect starter.
Indo Chinese food is always a treat and dry vegetable Manchurian tops the list. A delicious mix of bread pieces coated with a simple yet flavourful mixture of nutritious vegetables, garlic, ginger, chillies and basic sauces. The final dish is so good it will get eaten up before you even realize it. Bread Manchurian is one of the most perfect starters you can make for any party or a gathering.
Oil for deep frying
Corn flour – 2 Tsp
Maida/All purpose flour – 4 Tsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 Tsp
Oil – 3 Tsp
Green chilli – 1 no.
Vinegar – 2 Tsp
Soy sauce – 2 Tsp
Red chilli sauce – 2 Tsp
Tomato ketchup – 4 Tbsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
1. Add corn flour, maida, salt, pepper powder and ginger-garlic paste to a large mixing bowl.
2. Now, gradually add water and mix the ingredients till you get a thick batter. Make sure that no lumps are formed.
3. Cut the bread slices into 1-inch pieces.
4. Heat some oil in a wide saucepan.
5. Dip the bread pieces into the batter.
6. Once the oil is hot, add these pieces to the pan and deep fry them on a medium-low flame.
7. Fry them for about 2-3 minutes on both sides.
8. Once fried, remove the bread pieces from the oil and keep them aside.
9. Take a deep saucepan, and add some oil.
10. Add chopped garlic, ginger, and green chilli to the pan and Saute for about a minute.
11. Now add spring onion whites and green capsicum. Saute for about two to three minutes.
12. Add vinegar, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and tomato ketchup. Mix well.
13. Now, add the spring onion greens and some pepper powder.
14. Finally, add the fried bread pieces and mix well until the pieces are completely coated.
15. Garnish with some spring onion green or coriander leaves and serve hot!
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Fried bread, Tomato ketchup, Red chili sauce, Corn flour, Sauce, kitchen, tasty, home cooking, food, Recipes, Manchurian, Bread manchurian, bread, Chinese cuisine, india, English