Bittergourd Chips | Snacks
Is your kid a fan of those spicy and oily chips? What about namkeen? Is your kid’s intake of namkeen every day far too high for it to be healthy? I am sure it is. Chips. Namkeens. These are those tantalizingly addicting snack items that are simply a tease when kept in front of a kid. But… what about those kids who can’t handle spicy?
Ever faced the problem of the snacks being too spicy for your kids? Well, why not make your some non-spicy namkeen yourselves at home to match your kid tastes? Here is a simple recipe for you to experiment with.
Bittergourd – 3 no
Salt – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Rice flour – 2 tsp
Besan (Gram flour) – 4 tsp
1. Cut off the ends of the bitter gourds.
2. Cut thin slices of the bitter gourd using a knife.
3. Add some salt and turmeric powder to the slices and rub it in well.
4. Let it sit for an hour.
5. Add water and wash the bitter gourd slices.
6. Drain the water and repeat again.
7. Now, add some chilli powder, rice flour and besan. Mix well to coat the slices well.
8. Heat some oil in a wide pan.
9. Once the oil is nice and hot, gently drop the bittergourd slices into the oil.
10. Fry the slices on a high flame. Once it starts sizzling, gently remove it from the oil.
Your Bittergourd chips are ready to be served!
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production: http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Recipes, Quick chips, Chips recipe, Pavakkai chips, Pavakkai, Chips, Bittergourd, Bittergourd chips, How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, India, English