Banana split with Ice cream
Semi sweet chocolate – 1 bar
Fresh cream – 3/4 cup
Banana – 1 no
Vanilla ice cream
1. Take a pan, add a little butter and toast all the nuts. Let it cool.
2. Take an another sauce pan, add fresh cream, chocolate and melt it. Keep it on a low flame and whisk continuously.
3. Take a ripped banana and split it vertically.
4. Keep a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the banana.
5. Pour the chocolate sauce.
6. Just sprinkle the chopped nuts.
Yummy banana split with vanilla ice cream is ready to taste!
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Banana toppings, dessert, Ice cream, Banana split, banana, Banana split with ice cream, How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, Desserts, India, English