Bananas chopped- 4
Few Cashew nuts
Few pods of Cardamom
Jaggery – 1tbsp
Wheat flour- quarter cup
Coconut milk- quarter cup
Grated coconut- 1tbsp
1. In a bowl, add chopped bananas, grated coconut, jaggery, raisins, chopped cashew nuts, coconut milk and wheat flour.
2. Mix it well.
3. Add the cardamom seeds in the mixture.
4. Drizzle some ghee in the paniyaram pan. Add about a spoonful of mixture in the pan.
5. Switch the sides after it turns Golden brown in color.
6. Turn off the stove and remove the banana paniyaram.
You can either serve it hot or cot.
Like us on FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: grated coconut, coconut milk, Wheat flour, jaggery, Cardamom, ghee, Raisins, Cashew nuts, banana, Banana paniyaram, sweet, food channel, cooking show, home cooking, India, English