ALOO PARATHA | Main Course
Paratha, originally a fried north Indian dish, is a common favourite of every Indian, be they a north or south camper! And, of course, like every other dish, they come in various varieties, the most famous being the Aloo Paratha. Many believe this dish to be difficult and complex to prepare. It is even believed that only professional and experts can prepare this dish flawlessly. Yet, this is just a belief. This dish, on the other hand, is one of the easiest dishes to prepare once you know the proper method. Here is the recipe broken down into a few simple steps for you to master the dish easily and effortlessly.
Boiled Potatoes – 4 no
Chopped Onions – 1 no
Chopped Green Chilli – 1 no
Ginger Garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
Tomato – 1 no
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Buy tawa – https://goo.gl/bEjKWx
Buy potato masher – https://goo.gl/Rt4PvK
1. Take 4 medium sized Boiled Potatoes, remove the skin and cut them into pieces.
2. For preparing the Aloo masala, take a wide sauce pan add a little oil, finely chopped onions and green Chillies. Sauté the ingredients for a few minutes.
3. Add some ginger garlic paste, chopped tomato (deseeded) and give mix it once. Now, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix them well.
4. Add the cut up Potatoes and mix it well with the masala and garnish it with some coriander leaves.
5. Mash the Potatoes using a masher till you get a creamy aloo masala.
1. Take a little of the Chapati Dough and roll it in your palms to form small balls.
2. Using a chapati roller, roll the dough out and place the Aloo filling in the middle.
3. Seal the Paratha like how you seal momo’s and gently roll it out again.
4. Tawa fry the aloo paratha on both sides by drizzling some ghee on it.
These Aloo Paratha’s taste best when served hot right after they have been removed from the Tawa. I.e. they taste best when freshly made. Serve them with some raita, ketchup or even some pickle!
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production – http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Aloo paratha, paratha, Aloo, Lo, How to make, Diy, cuisine, recipe, kitchen, home cooking, Ventuno, Vegetarian cuisine, india, English