Aristotle was an ancient Greek philosopher and scientist. His writings in ethics and political theory as well as in metaphysics and the philosophy of science continue to be studied, and his work remains a powerful current in contemporary philosophical debate. Here are 8 Inspiring quotes by Aristotle.
1. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
2. The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
3. Nature of man is not what he was born as, but what he is born for.
4. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
5. Happiness is a quality of the soul…not a function of one's material circumstances.
6. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
7. In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
8. The aim of the wise is not to secure pleasure, but to avoid pain.
Watch more: 21frames.in/yogaandyou
Like us: facebook.com/VentunoYoga
Follow us: instagram.com/ventunoyoga
Follow us: twitter.com/VentunoYoga
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Ventunoyoga, Home yoga, Yoga practice, Beginners yoga, Yogasana, Yoga, Yoga basics, Quotes and sayings, Quotes to live by, Life quotes, Motivational quotes, Inspiring quotes, Inspiring yoga quotes, Yoga quotes, Positive quotes, Wisdom quotes, Aristotle, Aristotle quotes, English