Mushroom Masala Recipe
Ingredients: Mushrooms – 200 gms (sliced)
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Onions – 2 nos, finely chopped
Few Curry Leaves
Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Tomatos – 2 nos (pureed)
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
1. Heat oil & add mustard seeds and cumin seeds
2. When the mustard starts crackling, add onions, curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste & saute 2 mins.
3. Add tomato puree, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala powder & salt.
4. Mix well. Close with lid & cook for 10 minutes
5. Finally add few chopped coriander leaves and mix. Thats it!
Peoples are using these keywords: Gastronomy, Indian cuisine, cuisine, gravy, side dish, Vegetarian, kitchen, food, home cooking, cooking, tasty, Delicious, Mushroom masala, masala, Mushroom, English