Wheat flour dough
For Dal Filling
Husked Green Gram (Moong Dal) – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1/4 tsp
Green chili – 1 no. finely chopped
Chopped Coriander leaves
Ghee – 2 tsp
1. Soak 1/4 cup of moong dal in water for 15 minutes.
2. Take a pan, add moong dal and water. Let it cook.
3. Once the dal got cooked, add salt, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 chili powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/4 garam masala, 1 chopped green chili, chopped ginger, coriander leaves and 2 to 3 tsp of ghee. Mix and cook till the dal gets dry.
4. Sprinkle some dry flour on the flat surface.
5. Take a big size of wheat flour dough and roll it out thick.
6. Place the dal filling on the center and seal the paratha.
7. Again sprinkle some flour and gently roll the paratha.
8. Heat tawa and cook the paratha on both the sides and add some ghee.
Simple and delicious dal paratha is ready to serve hot!
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Peoples are using these keywords: Yellow lentils, Moong dal, Husked green gram, Yummy, tasty, home cooking, Recipes, food, dhal, paratha, dal, Dal paratha, North Indian special, India, English